Dragon City: Now you can download Dragon City APK File for Android on PC, both the smartphones and the tablets which are running Android 4.0.3+. It is one of the Best Simulation Games, that you should give it a try.
The biggest advantage of installing an apk is that you don’t have to worry about geographical restrictions. You can download Dragon City apk from our servers and install them with the preferred methods in the link below. To download the Apk file, you can choose the download links from below. After you have downloaded Dragon City, copy the apk to your SD card or your device. Then use any preferred file manager you have and install it on your device.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Dragon City APK
- 2 Install Dragon City in PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC)
- 3 FAQ’s Dragon City
- 3.0.1 Is it possible to play Dragon City on PC?
- 3.0.2 Can I play Dragon City on a PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC) without a phone?
- 3.0.3 How can I play Dragon City on my PC without bluestacks?
- 3.0.4 Is it illegal to use Android Emulators like Bluestacks or Knox Player?
- 3.0.5 Which emulator is best for Dragon City?
- 3.0.6 Is Android Emulator(Bluestack, Knox player, Memu Play, Gameloop) free or paid?
- 3.0.7 What is the safest Android emulator?
- 4 Conclusion
Download Dragon City APK
Dragon City is one of the best Simulation Games that you are about to download. And you are to download the latest version of Dragon City. We have provided the direct links below, just click on it to start downloading the App now.
But first, navigate to Settings > Security and tick Allow installation from Unknown Sources.
Dragon City is the property of Social Point What we have provided you are the download links of the Apk file that you can install manually. Keep in mind that PC Forecaster only provides the free apk of apps. Those files are free of any modifications or any changes at all.
|Android Version Required||Android 4.0.3+|
|APK File Size||105.3 MB|
If you want to know how to install the apk file in many different ways, then follow this article.
All of the apps and games provide are only for entertainment and personal use. If any apk file violates your copyright, do let us know via the contact form. Dragon City is the property and trademark of Social Point
Install Dragon City in PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC)
There are a lot of ways to install Dragon City on PC, but we are summarizing the easiest and the reliable ones. The best emulator for android apps is the Bluestacks and then comes the Kn0x App player. We are providing you the tutorials of both of them. You can try the one you are feeling most comfortable with.
We’ll be using 2 methods to install the Game on PC. Install Dragon City using:
- To Start, install BlueStacks on PC
- Then Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is opened, click the My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Dragon City
- You will see search results for the App. Just tap Install to get it
- Then you’ll be asked to log in with your Google account. So you can download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Dragon City.
2. Knox Player
- Start with Installing the NOx app player on PC, if you still haven’t.
- After the installation run Nox on PC and log in to your Google account
- Search for: Dragon City
- Install the App by clicking on Install Button on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Dragon City on your PC
FAQ’s Dragon City
Is it possible to play Dragon City on PC?
Can I play Dragon City on a PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC) without a phone?
How can I play Dragon City on my PC without bluestacks?
Is it illegal to use Android Emulators like Bluestacks or Knox Player?
Which emulator is best for Dragon City?
Is Android Emulator(Bluestack, Knox player, Memu Play, Gameloop) free or paid?
What is the safest Android emulator?
And if you have any queries related to the Game you can also contact the developer here: Social Point
This is all for the Dragon City V9.7.1 – Download for Android and PC, I hope you liked the Tutorial and the review. For more Apps and Games you can come back to PCForecaster and if you have any queries you can leave them in the comments section below.