Clash Royale: Now you can download Clash Royale APK File for Android on PC, both the smartphones and the tablets which are running Android 4.1+. It is one of the Best Strategy Games, that you should give it a try.
The biggest advantage of installing an apk is that you don’t have to worry about geographical restrictions. You can download Clash Royale apk from our servers and install them with the preferred methods in the link below. To download the Apk file, you can choose the download links from below. After you have downloaded Clash Royale, copy the apk to your SD card or your device. Then use any preferred file manager you have and install it on your device.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Clash Royale APK
- 2 Install Clash Royale in PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC)
- 3 FAQ’s Clash Royale
- 3.0.1 Is it possible to play Clash Royale on PC?
- 3.0.2 Can I play Clash Royale on a PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC) without a phone?
- 3.0.3 How can I play Clash Royale on my PC without bluestacks?
- 3.0.4 Is it illegal to use Android Emulators like Bluestacks or Knox Player?
- 3.0.5 Which emulator is best for Clash Royale?
- 3.0.6 Is Android Emulator(Bluestack, Knox player, Memu Play, Gameloop) free or paid?
- 3.0.7 What is the safest Android emulator?
- 4 Conclusion
Download Clash Royale APK
Clash Royale is one of the best Strategy Games that you are about to download. And you are to download the latest version of Clash Royale. We have provided the direct links below, just click on it to start downloading the App now.
But first, navigate to Settings > Security and tick Allow installation from Unknown Sources.
Clash Royale is the property of Supercell What we have provided you are the download links of the Apk file that you can install manually. Keep in mind that PC Forecaster only provides the free apk of apps. Those files are free of any modifications or any changes at all.
|Android Version Required||Android 4.1+|
|APK File Size||126M|
If you want to know how to install the apk file in many different ways, then follow this article.
All of the apps and games provide are only for entertainment and personal use. If any apk file violates your copyright, do let us know via the contact form. Clash Royale is the property and trademark of Supercell
Install Clash Royale in PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC)
There are a lot of ways to install Clash Royale on PC, but we are summarizing the easiest and the reliable ones. The best emulator for android apps is the Bluestacks and then comes the Kn0x App player. We are providing you the tutorials of both of them. You can try the one you are feeling most comfortable with.
We’ll be using 2 methods to install the Game on PC. Install Clash Royale using:
- To Start, install BlueStacks on PC
- Then Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is opened, click the My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Clash Royale
- You will see search results for the App. Just tap Install to get it
- Then you’ll be asked to log in with your Google account. So you can download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Clash Royale.
2. Knox Player
- Start with Installing the NOx app player on PC, if you still haven’t.
- After the installation run Nox on PC and log in to your Google account
- Search for: Clash Royale
- Install the App by clicking on Install Button on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Clash Royale on your PC
FAQ’s Clash Royale
Is it possible to play Clash Royale on PC?
Can I play Clash Royale on a PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC) without a phone?
How can I play Clash Royale on my PC without bluestacks?
Is it illegal to use Android Emulators like Bluestacks or Knox Player?
Which emulator is best for Clash Royale?
Is Android Emulator(Bluestack, Knox player, Memu Play, Gameloop) free or paid?
What is the safest Android emulator?
And if you have any queries related to the Game you can also contact the developer here: Supercell
This is all for the Clash Royale V3.4.2 – Download for Android and PC, I hope you liked the Tutorial and the review. For more Apps and Games you can come back to PCForecaster and if you have any queries you can leave them in the comments section below.