Solitaire: Now you can download Solitaire APK File for Android on PC, both the smartphones and the tablets which are running 4.4 and up. It is one of the Best Game Card Games, that you should give it a try.
The biggest advantage of installing an apk is that you don’t have to worry about geographical restrictions. You can download Solitaire apk from our servers and install them with the preferred methods in the link below. To download the Apk file, you can choose the download links from below. After you have downloaded Solitaire, copy the apk to your SD card or your device. Then use any preferred file manager you have and install it on your device.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Solitaire APK
- 2 Install Solitaire in PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC)
- 3 FAQ’s Solitaire
- 3.0.1 Is it possible to play Solitaire on PC?
- 3.0.2 Can I play Solitaire on a PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC) without a phone?
- 3.0.3 How can I play Solitaire on my PC without bluestacks?
- 3.0.4 Is it illegal to use Android Emulators like Bluestacks or Knox Player?
- 3.0.5 Which emulator is best for Solitaire?
- 3.0.6 Is Android Emulator(Bluestack, Knox player, Memu Play, Gameloop) free or paid?
- 3.0.7 What is the safest Android emulator?
- 4 Conclusion
Download Solitaire APK
Solitaire is one of the best Game Card Games that you are about to download. And you are to download the latest version of Solitaire. We have provided the direct links below, just click on it to start downloading the App now.
But first, navigate to Settings > Security and tick Allow installation from Unknown Sources.
|Staple Games||Game Card|
Solitaire is the property of Staple Games What we have provided you are the download links of the Apk file that you can install manually. Keep in mind that PC Forecaster only provides the free apk of apps. Those files are free of any modifications or any changes at all.
|Category||Game Card Game|
|Android Version Required||4.4 and up|
|APK File Size||11.47 MB|
If you want to know how to install the apk file in many different ways, then follow this article.
All of the apps and games provide are only for entertainment and personal use. If any apk file violates your copyright, do let us know via the contact form. Solitaire is the property and trademark of Staple Games
Install Solitaire in PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC)
There are a lot of ways to install Solitaire on PC, but we are summarizing the easiest and the reliable ones. The best emulator for android apps is the Bluestacks and then comes the Kn0x App player. We are providing you the tutorials of both of them. You can try the one you are feeling most comfortable with.
We’ll be using 2 methods to install the Game on PC. Install Solitaire using:
- To Start, install BlueStacks on PC
- Then Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is opened, click the My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Solitaire
- You will see search results for the App. Just tap Install to get it
- Then you’ll be asked to log in with your Google account. So you can download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Solitaire.
2. Knox Player
- Start with Installing the NOx app player on PC, if you still haven’t.
- After the installation run Nox on PC and log in to your Google account
- Search for: Solitaire
- Install the App by clicking on Install Button on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Solitaire on your PC
Is it possible to play Solitaire on PC?
Can I play Solitaire on a PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC) without a phone?
How can I play Solitaire on my PC without bluestacks?
Is it illegal to use Android Emulators like Bluestacks or Knox Player?
Which emulator is best for Solitaire?
Is Android Emulator(Bluestack, Knox player, Memu Play, Gameloop) free or paid?
What is the safest Android emulator?
And if you have any queries related to the Game you can also contact the developer here: Staple Games
This is all for the Solitaire V1.35 – Download for Android and PC, I hope you liked the Tutorial and the review. For more Apps and Games you can come back to PCForecaster and if you have any queries you can leave them in the comments section below.