Phone Usage Monitor: Now you can download Phone Usage Monitor APK File for Android on PC, both the smartphones and the tablets which are running Android 5.0+. It is one of the Best Tools Games, that you should give it a try.
The biggest advantage of installing an apk is that you don’t have to worry about geographical restrictions. You can download Phone Usage Monitor apk from our servers and install them with the preferred methods in the link below. To download the Apk file, you can choose the download links from below. After you have downloaded Phone Usage Monitor, copy the apk to your SD card or your device. Then use any preferred file manager you have and install it on your device.
Table of Contents
- 1 Download Phone Usage Monitor APK
- 2 Install Phone Usage Monitor in PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC)
- 3 FAQ’s Phone Usage Monitor
- 3.0.1 Is it possible to use Phone Usage Monitor on PC?
- 3.0.2 Can I use Phone Usage Monitor on a PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC) without a phone?
- 3.0.3 How can I use Phone Usage Monitor on my PC without bluestacks?
- 3.0.4 Is it illegal to use Android Emulators like Bluestacks or Knox Player?
- 3.0.5 Which emulator is best for Phone Usage Monitor?
- 3.0.6 Is Android Emulator(Bluestack, Knox player, Memu Play, Gameloop) free or paid?
- 3.0.7 What is the safest Android emulator?
- 4 Conclusion
Download Phone Usage Monitor APK
Phone Usage Monitor is one of the best Tools Apps that you are about to download. And you are to download the latest version of Phone Usage Monitor. We have provided the direct links below, just click on it to start downloading the App now.
But first, navigate to Settings > Security and tick Allow installation from Unknown Sources.
Phone Usage Monitor is the property of RYO Software What we have provided you are the download links of the Apk file that you can install manually. Keep in mind that PC Forecaster only provides the free apk of apps. Those files are free of any modifications or any changes at all.
|Name||Phone Usage Monitor|
|Android Version Required||Android 5.0+|
|APK File Size||3.7 MB|
If you want to know how to install the apk file in many different ways, then follow this article.
All of the apps and games provide are only for entertainment and personal use. If any apk file violates your copyright, do let us know via the contact form. Phone Usage Monitor is the property and trademark of RYO Software
|Phone Usage Monitor||V0.1.20||2019-12-16|
|Phone Usage Monitor||V0.1.19||2019-08-07|
|Phone Usage Monitor||V0.0.16||2019-02-24|
|Phone Usage Monitor||V0.0.15||2018-12-06|
|Phone Usage Monitor||V0.0.14||2018-07-28|
|Phone Usage Monitor||V0.0.13||2018-03-25|
Install Phone Usage Monitor in PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC)
There are a lot of ways to install Phone Usage Monitor on PC, but we are summarizing the easiest and the reliable ones. The best emulator for android apps is the Bluestacks and then comes the Kn0x App player. We are providing you the tutorials of both of them. You can try the one you are feeling most comfortable with.
We’ll be using 2 methods to install the App on PC. Install Phone Usage Monitor using:
- To Start, install BlueStacks on PC
- Then Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is opened, click the My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Phone Usage Monitor
- You will see search results for the App. Just tap Install to get it
- Then you’ll be asked to log in with your Google account. So you can download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Phone Usage Monitor.
2. Knox Player
- Start with Installing the NOx app player on PC, if you still haven’t.
- After the installation run Nox on PC and log in to your Google account
- Search for: Phone Usage Monitor
- Install the App by clicking on Install Button on your Nox emulator
- Once installation completed, you will be able to play Phone Usage Monitor on your PC
FAQ’s Phone Usage Monitor
Is it possible to use Phone Usage Monitor on PC?
Can I use Phone Usage Monitor on a PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC) without a phone?
How can I use Phone Usage Monitor on my PC without bluestacks?
Is it illegal to use Android Emulators like Bluestacks or Knox Player?
Which emulator is best for Phone Usage Monitor?
Is Android Emulator(Bluestack, Knox player, Memu Play, Gameloop) free or paid?
What is the safest Android emulator?
And if you have any queries related to the App you can also contact the developer here: RYO Software
This is all for the Phone Usage Monitor V0.1.20 – Download for Android and PC, I hope you liked the Tutorial and the review. For more Apps and Games you can come back to PCForecaster and if you have any queries you can leave them in the comments section below.